Re: 回复: 回复: [Groff] building process stuck when building groff-current

From: Keith MARSHALL
Subject: Re: 回复: 回复: [Groff] building process stuck when building groff-current using MinGW
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 15:10:36 +0100

Yu-ning Feng wrote:
> On 9/11/07, Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Aah, there is indeed an issue.  Running
>>
>>   valgrind tbl < mixed_pickles.roff > /dev/null
>>
>> reveals indeed both an invalid write and read.

Strange, that this never bit me.  Still, such faults do tend to a pain
to track down, since they manifest so inconsistently.

>> This is fixed now in the CVS.  Please test!
>
> My first fluent building :)

Great news!

> Maybe something still needs to be done. There is only a title box in
> mixed_pickles.ps .

I note, from your follow up, (which actually arrived here first), that
this was a false alarm.

> Thanks very much for so much help. To Keith, too.

You are most welcome.  Pleased that you got things working.

Regards,
Keith.