gpsd-users

Re: Clarifications about PPS SHM content

From: Martin Boissonneault
Subject: Re: Clarifications about PPS SHM content
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 03:53:32 -0400

Hi!

Update : It's not the ADS-B stuff, not the graphing, the Pi has nothing running
but NTPsec, GPSd and rrd stats gathering (but Graphs1090 is stopped). Still
~1uS jitter. Used to be ~275nS!

Anybody using a RasPi 3B+ on Buster, up to date, having similar issues? Note:
GPSd is 3.20 compiled from tarball, NTPsec 1.1.8 too, as the repo pkg are older.

I'm about to get a new Pi 4B if I can't figure it out...

For the moment, I reactivated everything ADS-B and graphing. Can't make it much
worse!

Good night everyone,

Martin Boissonneault
Sent from my phone