gpsd-users

Re[2]: NTPsec reports excessive jitter from GPSD/KPPS SHM

From: Nick Burkitt
Subject: Re[2]: NTPsec reports excessive jitter from GPSD/KPPS SHM
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2020 08:14:34 +0000

Hi Paul.

Thanks - care to share your favorite ntpd logging playlists and ntpviz command lines?
My first go only got me this:

root@MPM-4006:/etc/ntp.d# ntpviz
ntpviz: WARNING: liberation truetype fonts not found
ntpviz: ERROR: /var/log/ntpstats is not a directory

I'm using the "use-minimal-logging" configuration file, which contains only the line

driftfile /var/lib/ntp/ntp.drift

And /var/lib/ntp doesn't exist (now it does).

-Nick