gpsd-users

Re: Compiling test app with makefile

From: Bryan Christianson
Subject: Re: Compiling test app with makefile
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020 21:27:59 +1300

Please don't post screen shots - they are not helpful and take up a lot of
space. You should copy/paste from your console to your email

> On 6/03/2020, at 8:59 PM, raaj lokanathan <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> 1. Apertis Pro
> 2. The version of gpsd is 3.20
> 3. gcc
> 4. The errors i am getting are undefined reference for gpsd_source_specs,
> gps_open
>
> For this error I tried to include the .c file itself during compilation
> Inside my test program. Something like this:

However - you are not linking libgps, hence the missing symbols

Are you sure you have installed gpsd or are you just compiling against the
unbuilt/uninstalled source

Bryan Christianson
address@hidden