gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] UBX-TIM-TP on F9T?

From: Anders Wallin
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] UBX-TIM-TP on F9T?
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2019 09:28:13 +0300

> with "ubxtool -e PPS" I do not see a PPS message on the gpsd debug
> output or receiving messages with python.
Big jumps there.  Some details:
There are many ways to build gnsd that result in no PPS.  Rather that
walk you through all the possible mistakes, can you supply the output
from when you configured your gpsd?

I have built using default options, just "scons & sudo scons udev-install"
I am confused since build.txt talks about a pps=yes option, which should be on by default.
OTOH scons --help shows no pps option, the closest thing I find is timeservice
timeservice: time-service configuration (yes|no)
    default: False
    actual: False

the latest from gitlab (3.19-661) does build OK for me.
I will try to look for the PPS message with an F9T later today and report what I find..

Anders