RE: [Gomp-discuss] libgomp

From: Scott Robert Ladd
Subject: RE: [Gomp-discuss] libgomp
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 10:08:02 -0500

Hi,

Meanwhile, I'll try to figure out my annoying problems with logging in to
the CVS, and get my work checked in. If I can't fix the problem, I'll e-mail
to files to your or Steven.

(Note to folks: I've logged into remote CVSs before using ssh, without
problem. I dunno what's wrong, but it's something dumb on my end, I'm sure.)

..Scott