Re: [Gomp-discuss] libgomp

From: Biagio Lucini
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] libgomp
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 14:47:48 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 14 Feb 2003, Lars Segerlund wrote:

>   I added libgomp as a subproject under tasks, and to populate libgomp
> as a task under this subproject.

Great!

>   I still can't figure out how to make a News announcement, but
> otherwise savannah seem's fine.

I could had a news for test. Apart the evident misprint, it's fine. A news
is added from the user interface, not the admin one (which looks a bit
weird to me, but that's the way it is)

Lars, I think you added the libgomp directory to the webcvs, which I think
is for the documentation more than for the software.

Biagio