Re: [Gomp-discuss] It's time to populate !

From: Lars Segerlund
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] It's time to populate !
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 08:53:50 +0100

I think we have to discus how to handle the treads, there are a couple of ways of doing this, and it all relates to the 'join', also I think we want to have subroutines and 'parallel regions' ( a'la intel ).

The number of cpu's and shell variables is on my home turf, so this I can help with, the question is if we do it in a system dependent manner ? ( I'm rumored to have a bit of system programming knowledge :-) )

 I think we have to start of with the autotools and stuff :-( ...

 / Lars Segerlund.