[Gomp-discuss] savannah ....

From: Lars Segerlund
Subject: [Gomp-discuss] savannah ....
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 17:05:49 +0100

 Ok,

  Can we figure out what to do with savannah ?

We need to make the libgomp directory in the cvs, and perhaps a doc directory or something.

Also we have to start using savannah, we might have some News :-) ... we finally have started to become active.

  We also need to figure out the concrete tasks we have to acomplish.

What I am thinking of here is tasks like the fact that we need a project overwiew, and so on. I am not all for using a carbon copy of fx. libc as template, since we might miss out on some important details.

Does anybody know the exact structure of a lib ? in gcc ? ( What is required and so on ).

 Also if everybody registers their ssh keys we can start using the cvs.

 / a happy , Lars Segerlund.