[Gomp-discuss] address@hidden: RE: [Ipf-orc-support] Big endian Itanium

From: Pop Sébastian
Subject: [Gomp-discuss] address@hidden: RE: [Ipf-orc-support] Big endian Itanium code with ORC 2.0 ?]
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 19:01:22 +0100

Hi,
here is a mail I got from ORC mailing list:
I'm not sure they will release their version in GPL...
but under BSD.

----- Forwarded message from "Chan, Sun C" <address@hidden> -----

From: "Chan, Sun C" <address@hidden>
To: Pop Sébastian <address@hidden>
Cc: "MARINIER,JEAN-PAUL (HP-France,ex2)" <address@hidden>,
   <address@hidden>

I think I've mentioned that TsingHua is adding OpenMP support in gcc and f90.
They are ready to open source OpenMP 1.0 changes, and actively working on 2.0.
However, the implementation requires Intel library.
Sun