RE: [Gomp-discuss] copyright assignements

From: Biagio Lucini
Subject: RE: [Gomp-discuss] copyright assignements
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 13:14:14 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 12 Feb 2003, Scott Robert Ladd wrote:

> Meanwhile, I'll await soem sort of offcial word before contributing any
> code.

If you like you can put your work on our savannah CVS while waiting for
the paperwork to be registered. Officially, gomp is "nongnu", so you don't
need any approval by FSF. Once we will be all ok with bureaucracy, we will
"donate" our code.

Biagio

P.S.: I've received today the form to fil. Any guess on how much it will
take *after* they receive it? Should I be scared by Steven's estimate and
not expect anything before July?