RE: [Gomp-discuss] copyright assignements

From: Scott Robert Ladd
Subject: RE: [Gomp-discuss] copyright assignements
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 08:03:40 -0500

Steven Boscher wrote:
> Does not.  Had you filed it for GCC, you would have been allowed to work
> on g95 and gomp with the same assignment.  Now you need a new one for
> gcc...

Well, I sent e-mail to GNU, and have exchanged some discussion with Jessica
Natale. I've filed for GCC; I'd originally listed both GCC and "GOMP", but
she'd never heard of GOMP, and so I told her to file me just for GCC.

This is a lot like doing NDAs for commercial products, although companies
tend to be rather quick about such things.

Meanwhile, I'll await soem sort of offcial word before contributing any
code.

..Scott