Re: [Gomp-discuss] OpenMP and GCC summit

From: Lars Segerlund
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] OpenMP and GCC summit
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 10:35:41 +0100

 This is exellent ! Someone in the group is already going !

I think we have to start working agains a decent presentation, and from what I have seen we might have 'some' stuff done by april, at least a really good idea of what's the hard parts and the easy ones.

I will post my draft plan later today, I couldn't do much since my computer at home decided to take the weekend off :-( , so I will gram some precious work time instead.

 / regards, Lars Segerlund.