Re: [Gomp-discuss] OpenMP and GCC summit

From: Diego Novillo
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] OpenMP and GCC summit
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 12:30:52 -0500

On Fri, 31 Jan 2003, Biagio Lucini wrote:

> On Fri, 31 Jan 2003, Diego Novillo wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 31 Jan 2003, Biagio Lucini wrote:
> >
> > > Anybody willing to go?
> > >
> > I'm going to be presenting the tree SSA infrastructure.
> >

> Could you make an extra presentation? Something simple, just to tell the
> world that we exist.

I could add a couple of slides mentioning the project, yes.  We
are past the deadline for offering a new presentation.  OTOH, I
doubt we'll have anything substantial to say other than
presenting the project.

A BOF session may be a good idea, but I'll need other folks in
the project to do that.  For now, I'm more involved with the SSA
framework.

Diego.