Re: [Gomp-discuss] Plan ... coments wanted !

From: Lars Segerlund
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] Plan ... coments wanted !
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 15:17:53 +0100

Now as for treelang, I didn't mean that we would use treelang, just something like it, preferably more simple.

The important part would be to get all the interesting cases which would plague any 'real' language in it.

As an aditional bonus it would serve as a nice template for openMP support in a frontend.

Any wishes for this language ? What should it be like ? and what is necessary ?

 Do we go for C , FORTRAN or APL like syntax ?

 Perhaps this is the proper way to start ?