Re: [Gomp-discuss] The directives...

From: Biagio Lucini
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] The directives...
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 14:46:26 +0000 (GMT)

On Sun, 22 Dec 2002, [iso-8859-1] Pop Sébastian wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 19, 2002 at 12:13:41PM +0000, Biagio Lucini wrote:
>
> Thus I'm for the first solution: source to source transformations on
> GENERIC trees.

So if nobody objects, can we agree on that and start to throw in some
code or do you think it is too early? Do you think that we should create a
parser/scanner with flex and bison or is that overkill, due to the
simplicity of OpenMP instuctions?

> Thank you for having introduced some kinetic energy into this project :-)

It's a plaisure. Let's hope that something useful will come out :-)

Merry Christmas to all
Biagio