gnuspeech-contact

Re: [gnuspeech-contact] about contribute to gnuspeech

From: Jason White
Subject: Re: [gnuspeech-contact] about contribute to gnuspeech
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 11:26:24 +1000

David Hill <address@hidden> wrote:

> You may be interested -- in view of the fact you are a C++ developer
> *and* interested in open source -- to check out the following.  It
> indicates why C++ may not be the best vehicle for GPL software.

Actually, the article is referring to Microsoft's C# language, not to C++.

I plan to rebuild GNUSpeech whenever the GNU/Linux version is updated to take
account of the latest parsing code and improvements in speech quality.

At that point I should be in a position to test the code and to provide any
comments that may assist in the development process.