gnuspeech-contact

[gnuspeech-contact] about contribute to gnuspeech

From: xianghang liu
Subject: [gnuspeech-contact] about contribute to gnuspeech
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 09:21:33 +0800

Hi,
I am a c++ developer on speech processing and pattern recognition and  a big fan of opensource development.  I am very interested in this project and wondering if I could contribute to this software as a developer?  If so, I think I could help with fixing bugs and implementing new features by sending patches.

Looking forward to your reply. It would be a great pleasure to join.

Thanks

--
Xianghang Liu