[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[taler-exchange] 02/02: Florian says libeufin will reject reserve pubs f
[taler-exchange] 02/02: Florian says libeufin will reject reserve pubs from alternating bank accounts
Fri, 17 Jan 2020 20:11:48 +0100
This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script.
grothoff pushed a commit to branch master
in repository exchange.
Author: Christian Grothoff <address@hidden>
AuthorDate: Fri Jan 17 20:11:43 2020 +0100
Florian says libeufin will reject reserve pubs from alternating bank
src/exchangedb/plugin_exchangedb_postgres.c | 17 -----------------
1 file changed, 17 deletions(-)
diff --git a/src/exchangedb/plugin_exchangedb_postgres.c
index d96c351b..edccfa4d 100644
@@ -1885,23 +1885,6 @@ postgres_reserves_in_insert (void *cls,
GNUNET_break (GNUNET_DB_STATUS_SOFT_ERROR == reserve_exists);
- if ( (0 == reserve.balance.value) &&
- (0 == reserve.balance.fraction) )
- /* TODO: reserve balance is empty, we might want to update
- sender_account_details here. (So that IF a customer uses the
- same reserve public key from a different account, we USUALLY
- switch to the new account (but only if the old reserve was
- drained).) This helps make sure that on reserve expiration the
- funds go back to a valid account in cases where the customer
- has closed the old bank account and some (buggy?) wallet keeps
- using the same reserve key with the customer's new account.
- Note that for a non-drained reserve we should not switch,
- as that opens an attack vector for an adversary who can see
- the wire transfer subjects (i.e. when using Bitcoin).
"Creating reserve %s with expiration in %s\n",
To stop receiving notification emails like this one, please contact