Re: [Gnumed-devel] the state of test measurement storage and display in

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] the state of test measurement storage and display in GNUmed
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 18:49:52 +0100

On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 05:29:26PM +0000, Jim Busser wrote:

> Can I be helped to know whether in GNUmed it is currently possible, by any
> other means, to
>
> 1) display the Hemoglobin values originating from different lab "orgs" in a
> single, unified row

Yes.

> 2) display the Hemoglobin values originating from different lab units of a
> particular lab "org" in a single, unified row

Yes. This is the same as the above in terms of
how it works. By extension BOTH is not possible
without reconfiguration of aggregate types.

> 3) use panels to display, as a set of rows,
>
>       Hemoglobin values obtained from Org 1 unit 1
>       Hemoglobin values obtained from Org 1 unit 2
>       Hemoglobin values obtained from Org 2 unit 1
>       Hemoglobin values obtained from Org 2 unit 2

Yes. The panel does not currently do aggregate types.

> omitting rows where no result from that org unit exists for that patient?

No, unless that panel is temporarily used as the medication
monitoring panel. Currently the panel atop the tests grid
displays all entries of that panel, be they empty or not.

I have added a TODO to "[ ] filter out empty tests"

> Also, if #3 is possible,
>
> - does the 1.4 GUI currently permit to assemble the components, and

Yes.

> - if the panel is extensible to be able to add, say,
>
>       White blood cell count
>       Platelets

I am not quite sure what the difference between

        "permit to assemble the components"

and

        "extensible to be able to add"

is supposed to be.

> what will determine the sort order of the rows? Alpha sort on test name short
> or test name long?

Alpha sort on, let me check, wait:

        ORDER BY clin_when ASC/DESC, pk_episode, unified_name

So it is the long name.

> Among matches on test name short (or test name long)
> what will be the secondary and tertiary sort keys?

None.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346