Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed-devel Digest, Vol 3, Issue 35

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed-devel Digest, Vol 3, Issue 35
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 22:49:10 +0100

> Don't worry about authentication.
Who'd have thunk to ever hear this from you. And I am feeling
bad about putting authentication information in a private
config file for automatic, scheduled document import.

> Leave authentication til later, otherwise we'll scare too many people. It is
> easy to bolt on afterwards, no problem. If you have any doubts - check Zope.
I don't doubt it is possible but I wonder if we may not need
it for clean separation of several clients connecting to one
XML-RPC service server.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346