gnulib-tool-py

Re: [gnulib-tool-py] Getting cached values of variables

From: Dmitriy Selyutin
Subject: Re: [gnulib-tool-py] Getting cached values of variables
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 21:52:25 +0400

It seems that we can replace at least one of loops (where we get cached_modules) with combination of Python's re module and os.split('\n'). Am I correct that the structure of gl_MODULES is always the same?

gl_MODULES([
  module1
  module2
  module3
])

If yes, we can simply get all what is inside the parenthesis and then delete the spaces in the beginning for each module. Am I right?