Re: [GNUe] new in this mailing list | nouveau venu ici

From: Frédéric Boussuge
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 11:03:26 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,
Ok, I understand, I will do my best to have the best english than I can.
I'm new here, and I need some help to install.
First I think i'll install it on windows to see what is the project and to made my opinion.
Actually, I work on SAP, and particulary in PM module (Plant Maintenance). I help my chief on the budget too. So I think that I can give my opinion on some functionalities of the Project.
At firstI want to konw which files (for windows) I'll have to install ??
==> GNUe-Appserver-0.1.0.exe
==> GNUe-Common-0.5.7.exe
==> GNUe-Designer-0.5.4.1.exe
==> GNUe-Forms-0.5.6.exe
==> GNUe-Navigator-0.0.7.1.exe
==> GNUe-Reports-0.1.5.1.exe
==> GNUe-Runtime-Environment-2004.07.31.exe
If I need all the files, is there an order ans parameter ???
Do I need more than one computer to test it or just one is sufficient ???
Cordially.
Frédéric Boussuge

Free Marc <address@hidden> wrote:
Bonjour fred,

Je Suis tout comme toi but in english please on this list.
I know in france our english 's very bad but...

So i'm happy to know some french people want to use GNUe.

Marc.