Re: [GNUe] new in this mailing list | nouveau venu ici

From: Bajusz Tamás
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 12:05:26 +0200

Hello Frédéric!

One computer is enough for testing.
The order of install process is:
1. Runtime-Environment
2. Common
3. other tools

After install process you have to set up your
database connections in etc/connections.conf

If you find any bugs (you know there is no software without bugs),
i'm suggesting to install '-debug' versions of .exe files.
So you will get an additional console and tracebaks of bugs.

If you want any help, join to #gnuenterprise on IRC freenode.net

Bajusz Tamás