Re: eGovOS conference in D.C.; I'm not attending that

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: eGovOS conference in D.C.; I'm not attending that
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 17:18:16 -0500

I did not specifically suggest this event should be "boycotted" or that I have
called for any form of "boycott", so please do not imply this; I mealy stated
that I chose to not attend it.  However, I tend to think people of conscious
will likely make the same choice and certainly people are free to make up
their own minds.