Re: probably a stupid question

From: Luc Saffre
Subject: Re: probably a stupid question
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 11:02:17 +0200

Adrian,

"One beginner can ask more questions than 10 experts can answer".
Your question was certainly not stupid. I think it is a fact that a newcomer is quite lost when first trying to discover GNU Enterprise.
I am also new.
I have the impression that appserver is not the first thing you should try to explore in GNUe... because it is in a very early development state. Also you don't need it to get a first impression of what is possible with GNUe.
I wrote a liitle article about my first contacts with GNU Enterprise :
http://my.tele2.ee/lsaffre/comp/news/36.htm

Luc