Re: probably a stupid question

From: Derek Neighbors
Subject: Re: probably a stupid question
Date: 23 Nov 2002 12:55:08 -0700

On Sat, 2002-11-23 at 12:21, Adrian Manna wrote:
> Hi Thanks for the help
> I've now got these error messages....
>
> designer > " no module called wxPython.wx" ?

You dont have the wxWindows (wxPython) libraries installed.  They are
required dependencies.  That or you installed them under a different
version of python than you installed gnue (this is common for red hat)

> Appserver > "attribute error ;' NOne' object has no
> attribute keys"'

I cant address this Jan might be able to. I am including this to the
mailing list so they can respond.  Currently appserver is not ready for
primetime.  Unless you are looking to 'develop' or 'test' it, you will
want to wait until the next release.

> Forms > " no forms definition file specified".

When calling forms you need to tell it what .gfd (Forms Definition File)
to use.  So gnue-forms somefile.gfd.  There are several gfd's in the
'samples' directory.

--
Derek Neighbors
GNU Enterprise