gnue-dev

[Gnue-dev] errata in field name in some samples

From: Ariel Calò
Subject: [Gnue-dev] errata in field name in some samples
Date: 05 Nov 2002 10:09:53 +0100

Hi Jan,
I have noticed that:
In cvs/gnue/samples/tutorials/forms/zipcode/zipcode.gfd line 32 we have:
      <entry x="33" y="2" field="zip" name="zip" max_length="5"
width="5"
Also in cvs/gnue/samples/testcases/trigger/refresh_dropdown.gfdline 27
we have :
      <entry field="child" fk_description="city" fk_key="zipcode"

in both cases the name of the field in table zipcode is supposed to be
"zip"

However in cvs/gnue/samples/tutorials/forms/zipcode/zipcode.gsd we have:

16:    <table name="zipcode">
18:        <field name="zipcode" size="5" type="varchar"/>
25:        <pkfield name="zipcode"/>

may be you have changed the name of the field to zip after loading the
schema or you have an old version of the table.
this creates inconsistencies and prevents the samples to run.
Either change the name to zip in the schema file (also pkfield reference
in line 25) or change it to zipcode in the samples
(i don't know if there are other samples with the same problem)
Thanks,
Ariel