gnue-dev

[Gnue-dev] PySablot under RedHat

From: Ariel Calò
Subject: [Gnue-dev] PySablot under RedHat
Date: 04 Nov 2002 13:53:45 +0100

I experienced a failing dynamic loading of same
libraries (exactly libjs and libexpat) when importing
PySablot in a python2 session in a redhat (7.2 and 7.3)
environment.
This prevents gnue-reports tu run properly.

The problem was solved by adding:
"js","expath" to the right-hand list of libraries in
setup.py.(of PySablot, of course) and reinstalling.

I submitted a bug report to the PySablot project page in sourceforge.

I believe that the problems with SUSE recently reported on IRC and CVS
are related to this.

Meanwhile (waiting for a PySablot official patch) the workarund above is
sufficent.

Derek: i would appreciate if you can add a line about this on your
redhat-install tutorial on the website.

Thanks
Ariel