Re: [open-cobol-list] [Tiny-cobol-users] SCREEN SECTION examples. (cross

From: Merlin Moncure
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] [Tiny-cobol-users] SCREEN SECTION examples. (cross posted)
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 22:25:38 -0400

On 7/1/06, John R. Culleton <address@hidden> wrote:
Does anyone know any worked examples or tutorials for the SCREEN
SECTION and associated DISPLAY/ACCEPT statements? I have already
downloaded the pages from the Mirofocus manual and am studying
them. I have looked at the SCREEN0 example.

I worked quite a bit with AcuCobol screen sections both text and
graphics..  Quite useful and behind their cobol 'RAD' technology but
with their own problems.  mostly useful for cheap and easy mouse
support.

merlin