[open-cobol-list] SCREEN SECTION examples. (cross posted)

From: John R. Culleton
Subject: [open-cobol-list] SCREEN SECTION examples. (cross posted)
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 19:18:55 -0400

Does anyone know any worked examples or tutorials for the SCREEN
SECTION and associated DISPLAY/ACCEPT statements? I have already
downloaded the pages from the Mirofocus manual and am studying
them. I have looked at the SCREEN0 example.

--
John Culleton
Books with answers to marketing and publishing questions:

Book coaches, consultants and packagers: