[open-cobol-list] AW: Open Cobol and SQL - repost?

From: Bob
Subject: [open-cobol-list] AW: Open Cobol and SQL - repost?
Date: Thu Mar 18 19:31:04 2004

Hi Frank,

I just downloaded Open Cobol (and TinyCobol, as well) and wanted to try
using one or both with (preferably embedded) SQL for PostgreSQL.  I found
your message from a few weeks ago in the archives, but unfortunately, the
archives don't appear to keep attachments.

Would it be possible to repost your cobsql preprocessor, so I could try it?

Thanks a lot,
  Bob Willan
Hi Mike,
 thank you very much for your feedback below. I have put all 4 aspects
 into the new version 0.2.1 (see attachment).
...<snip>
From: Frank Polscheit <address@hidden>