Re: Proposal to remove the off-topic, not free software related thoughtc

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Proposal to remove the off-topic, not free software related thoughtcrime accusations from the Guix project pages on GNU.ORG websitew
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2019 14:14:14 +0200

* Ruben Safir <address@hidden> [2019-10-12 04:40]:
> > > Where did you get this bullshit ?
> > >
> > https://medium.com/@selamjie/remove-richard-stallman-fec6ec210794
>
> That is the very definition of bullshit, not to mention libel
>
> Those that spread this crap are the lowest form of humans.  They are
> even worst than Frenchmen.

Facts:

https://geoff.greer.fm/2019/09/30/in-defense-of-richard-stallman/
https://sterling-archermedes.github.io/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UbQ1kc1vQU or
https://watchkin.com/y/7UbQ1kc1vQU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGF17TbbBcE

But let me say this way: the fact that somebody says something that
feminists oppose is taken to "cancel" that person.

GNU project was never political. It is apolitical. It is for all
people regardless of their political views.

RMS can be pro-feminist, or anti-feminist, I do not care, but he never
made GNU project political and does not abuses GNU project for his
political views, he has his own website www.stallman.org

What is more important but temporary political views is GNU project,
FSF and politics of free software.

That is by all intelligence standards separate from viewpoints of GNU
maintainers and RMS and anybody else using free software.

Jean Louis