Re: More GNU System questions...

From: R. Steven Rainwater
Subject: Re: More GNU System questions...
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 10:28:48 -0500

On Fri, 2007-09-21 at 03:47, Praveen A wrote:
> 2007/9/21, R. Steven Rainwater <address@hidden>:
> > Is there a Savannah project for the GNU System?
>
>  https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/packaging
>
> I think this is the project you are looking for.

Okay, thanks, I'll submit my name to join the project. It's discouraging
to see there are only 5 people working on the GNU System. Maybe if the
project name were changed to something more obvious like, say, "GNU
System" it would help? :)

> > Also, is there an IRC channel for people interesting in
> > getting the GNU System project going again?
>
> ##hurd on irc.freenode.net

Hmmm... Why name it Hurd if it's about the GNU System? I've actually
been following ##Hurd for a week or two assuming it was a spin-off of
#Hurd. It seems dead in any case. Is there an archive for the channel
somewhere?

-Steve