More GNU System questions...

From: R. Steven Rainwater
Subject: More GNU System questions...
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 14:44:15 -0500

Is there a Savannah project for the GNU System with associated task
lists and project info? I've found Savannah projects for the Hurd and
one called GNU Packaging which seems to be a project related to software
packaging for the GNU System:

 https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/packaging

But nothing for the GNU System itself. Am I missing it? If there's not
one yet, it seems like it would be a good idea to start one as a place
to start working on ToDo lists and such so we can start moving closer to
making releases and getting development going again.

Also, is there an IRC channel for people interesting in getting the GNU
System project going again? I've found the Hurd IRC channels but nothing
for the GNU System yet. Any pointers?

-Steve