Re: A proposed Roadmap

From: R. Steven Rainwater
Subject: Re: A proposed Roadmap
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 11:14:42 -0500

Thanks Sprink, but I don't think many people here found my idea
interesting. I got several off list emails saying it was a good idea but
otherwise it was pretty much ignored. I wonder if there is a GNU mailing
list that is specifically about the GNU OS as whole as opposed to just
the Hurd where my post would be more appropriate? Anyone know? I've
looked on the GNU website but didn't find any indication that anyone is
even working on an official release of a GNU OS anymore.

-Steve