support for shared libraries for hurd-i386

From: प्रव ीण् ए (Praveen A)
Subject: support for shared libraries for hurd-i386
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 19:16:07 +0530

Hi,

 I have been trying to build openssl shared libraries for hurd-i386 architecture ( hurd.gnu.org  is a POSIX compalint system). It printed a message like

... the OpenSSL configuration doesn't include shared library support for this platform yet, ...

The version I used is the latest one 0.9.8b

gcc options for a standard unix system should work here too.

Regards
Praveen

I require libcrypto.so for building openssh

--
"Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
`Don't bother us with politics', respond those who don't want to learn."