gnu-music-discuss

Once again I don't understand...

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Once again I don't understand...
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 22:55:32 +0100

When the score starts with a StaffGroup the BarNumbers are too close to
the Staff. Therefore I decided to move them a bit away.
I tried adding a raise (text interface) but nothing happened. Why?
Then (for fun) I tried adding a padding (side position interface) and IT
WORKED - even though the BarNumbers don't implement that interface. Why?

After that I figured out that the "correct way" was to add an extra
offset, by the way. That also worked.

-Rune