gnu-music-discuss

Fwd: Werner Icking +

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Fwd: Werner Icking +
Date: 18 Feb 2001 22:55:16 +0100

Hi List,

Today I found this message in my mutex mailbox.  Although it's some
time ago, I'm forwarding this, because not everyone here is reading
the mutex list, but I'm sure a lot of you knew Werner; if not from the
GMD archive, surely from his many efforts to devise some solution he
hoped that hilft.

Werner, you will be missed.