Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Red Hat: From Open Source Champion to Controversia

From: Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Red Hat: From Open Source Champion to Controversial Moves
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 11:21:01 +0200

On Mon, 26 Jun 2023 13:03:47 -0700
alimiracle <alimiracle@riseup.net> wrote:

> They made the source code exclusive to their subscribers, and anyone
> distributing it had their subscription revoked.
It might be interesting to update the entry about RHEL[1] with that
information assuming we have good enough proof that this is true.

The information on how to update this page is on the bottom.

While I'm not responsible for that page, I assume we can add
information like that because the entry on Ubuntu has information on
things affecting the redistribution of Ubuntu[2].