Re: [GNU-linux-libre] PureOS non-free repo

From: Caleb Herbert
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] PureOS non-free repo
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2018 12:54:16 -0600

> So in some ways maybe it could be seen as similar to RPM Fusion?

That's what I think, and it makes sense that the RPM Fusion method was
accepted, because the FSDG derives from Fedora guidelines.

By the way, does anybody know where I can see a version-by-version
comparison of the Fedora guidelines the FSDG was derived from, and the
FSDG?  I emailed FSF Licensing (the people who maintain the distro list
and the FSDG) about it, but they did not know how the FSDG was changed
from the original Fedora text, or which version it was derived from.