Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Fully FOSS Tails OS

From: Jaromil
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Fully FOSS Tails OS
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 11:59:19 +0100

thanks for your mail Ivan,

I am convinced mediation is not to be tried more than three times:
there must be a point when one draws the end of negotiations starts
doing his/her own thing. We are lucky for being able to *do* and we
enjoy it, even.

Looking at the choices being made for our new distro, I really doubt
Heads will ever step back behind Tails, also for security reasons that
go even beyond the choice of making it a 100% free/libre distribution.

At Dyne.org we encourage all hackers within our tribe to go forward
and past frustrations to do something wonderful. Its not an easy task,
yet we are programmers and as such we love problems :^) Parazyd is now
leading a new course of action based on the Devuan SDK, which will
soon bring a long-due update to dyne:bolic as well. We will support
his efforts with all means at hand.

As a non-profit software house which is already producing one of the
100% free/libre distros, Dyne.org endorses the Heads project and
supports it as a candidate to the FSF list of free/libre distros.

Parazyd may specify when Heads is ready to be submitted to the bounty
program, I suspect is very close to it as last weekend he just
released version 0.1.

ciao

--
~.,_   Denis Roio aka Jaromil    http://Dyne.org think &do tank
    "+.   CTO and co-founder      free/open source developers