Re: [GNU-linux-libre] GdNewHat info and request for endorsement.

From: Shintaro Shinozaki
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] GdNewHat info and request for endorsement.
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 23:17:37 +0900

Hello Jason Self,

Thank you for your indication.

I removed upstream's source URL from *.repo file. It is provided as new
updaters from our RPM repositories. Sources repository server was newly
added at "http://vault.gdnewhat.org";. It provides upstream's and
GdNewHat additional sources. Currently, I continue re-check our
repositories.

If you have a time, please give us some advice again. Thank you.

Regards,
Shintaro Shinozaki