Re: [GNU-linux-libre] debian squeeze kernel freed?

From: Diego Saravia
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] debian squeeze kernel freed?
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 11:10:10 -0300

>>> are they using linux-libre kernel and moving normal kernels into
>>> non-free?

>> why? pointless?
>>
>> I want to know,
>>
>> what is the problem with my question?
>
> It adds no value, and its rhetorical.

It adds value for me, I ask a question, now I know the answer

rhetorical? ???? my 2 questions are completly focused, you can answer
each of them with a yer or no

ll in debian: NO
k to nf in debian: NO

you said:

> > Can people stop saying stuff like this? its utterly utterly
> > pointless, and just makes debian kernel people pay /less/ attention
> > to us. kk

I want to know what are your reasons that justify what you said.

You speaked about WE

Did you mean that WE have a plan, and that plan needs debian kernel
people attention?

What is our message to debian kernee people?

Why do we need their attention?

Are we asking them to use linux-libre?
Are we asking them to take out blobs?

--