[GNU-linux-libre] Re: 100% Free Software T-shirt design

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: [GNU-linux-libre] Re: 100% Free Software T-shirt design
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 10:40:16 +0200

Matias A. Fonzo schreef:
I'm not convinced that putting the distro names on there is a good idea,
though. When I buy a T-shirt I like it to last me a couple of years. I
would feel a bit stupid walking around in a T-shirt listing distros that
don't exist anymore or not naming distros that should be on there.

Then, with this criteria you can't buy a T-shirt of `Deep Purple', `Chuck
Berry', `Elvis Presley' or `Black Sabbath'. :-)

Their music is still usable today. An unmaintained distro becomes unusable very quickly.

A T-shirt as a tribute to all libre distros at some point in time is also a valid use case, I guess. :)