[GNU-linux-libre] Re: 100% Free Software T-shirt design

From: Alexandre Oliva
Subject: [GNU-linux-libre] Re: 100% Free Software T-shirt design
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 00:12:32 -0300

Thanks for all the contributions so far!

On Jun  5, 2010, Alexandre Oliva <address@hidden> wrote:

> Islene (wife) and I have been working on a T-shirt design for FSFLA at
> FISL, to promote the 100% Free distros, that people could print and use
> at other events all over.

> Improvements to the design are welcome.

I put together a web page with the designs hound and myself contributed
so far: http://fsfla.org/svnwiki/blogs/lxo/draft/fisl2010-shirt/

Let us know which designs you like best, keeping in mind that we're
aiming at a monochrome solid-color front-only design, to be printed in
black on light-colored T-shirts.  Suggestions of colors are welcome.

The designs are displayed on the page as .png images, but if you want to
improve them (please do!), click on the image to get the .svg, and use
inkscape to edit that.  Note that the .svg files often use features that
browsers won't display properly, or use fonts that are not available for
the browser, or will otherwise mangle the image.

Thanks in advance,