Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Re: Freedom issues with non-free firmware in exte

From: Diego Saravia
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Re: Freedom issues with non-free firmware in external files
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 15:02:37 -0300

> I'm lost. Does this mean that Ututo's kernel is already not requesting
> non-free firmware, but you'd like to change it back?

we were the first to not distribute blobs and continue with that

the diferences are several

1) ututo do not distribute propietary content (other than software)
2) ututo do not distribute material restricted with trademarks
3) ututo do not distribute blobs, but we distribute free drivers.

--
Diego Saravia
address@hidden