[Gnu-arch-users] Fwd: O: svn-arch-mirror -- one-way mirroring from Subve

From: Eric Wong
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Fwd: O: svn-arch-mirror -- one-way mirroring from Subversion to Arch revision control
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 01:45:12 -0700

Just a heads up in case anybody is interested in taking it over.

--
Eric Wong address@hidden / address@hidden

----- Forwarded message from Eric Wong <address@hidden> -----

From: Eric Wong <address@hidden>
To: Debian Bug Tracking System <address@hidden>
Subject: O: svn-arch-mirror -- one-way mirroring from Subversion to Arch
revision
 control

Package: wnpp
Severity: normal

I intend to orphan the svn-arch-mirror package.

I no longer use GNU Arch.

Please keep in mind that I'm also the upstream maintainer, and I'm
orphaning upstream as well.

The package description is:
 svn-arch-mirror makes it possible to track upstream Subversion
 repositories and replicate full project history from Subversion to
 Arch.  This was designed for Arch users who want to track active
 projects which use Subversion, and for repository maintainers who
 wish to migrate from Subversion to Arch.
 Features include:
  - preserving the date and time of the original commit
    (if datefudge is installed)
  - preserving the alias/name of the original committer
  - intelligent branch-tracking
  - rename support
  - merge support between independently-created full history mirrors of
    the same repository
  - partial history mirroring