Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: baz format archives in tla

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: baz format archives in tla
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 10:00:51 +0200

Hi,

Thomas Lord <address@hidden> writes:

> Is that a promise?  If so, yes, Matthieu, none of understand why this
> thread about "baz format archives in tla" talks about baz.

Did you mean "none of us"?  If so, then I'm not part of "us".

As you perfectly know, this thread started as a design discussion,
weighting the pros and cons of the archive format change made in baz
first and tla then.  In that respect, Matthieu's input _is_ valuable
just as yours.

So, please, stop spreading anger gratuitously.  Or at least, do that in
a separate thread[*].

Indeed, you must be someone hard to work with.  ;-)

Thanks,
Ludovic.

[*] OTOH, the good news is that it appears that your new MUA allows you
    to not break threading!  :-)