Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: up-to-date address@hidden mirror?

From: Johann [Myrkraverk] Oskarsson
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: up-to-date address@hidden mirror?
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 06:36:11 +0000

Matthew Dempsky writes:
 > Yann Droneaud <address@hidden> writes:
 > >
 > > It taken me some time to find a keyserver with Matthew's key.
 >
 > That's odd.  I know I pushed it to subkeys.pgp.net and I presumed that
 > would push it elsewhere... I know I've read in #gnupg's topic that
 > other keyservers have subtle bugs, so maybe subkeys could be one of
 > them?

I've heard that unless the keyserver knows about subkeys (which yours
seems to be (or something)) they refuse to give it away, even if they
have it.  I only know that using my previous default server (might
switch back though), x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu, didn't have it (or didn't
give it away).

 > Shrug, if there're any other keyservers I should make my key available
 > on you can either feel free to push my key there for me or let me know
 > to.

And what about including it, too, on the "Signing Archives" wiki page?
Tom's key is there.

Johann